Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 2: Monday Nov 9 09










Why build the basement? Why not rent an apartment or take a loan and buy a house?

Renting an apartment would mean using someone else's style and not being able to adjust much..one would have to work within the limited settings..furthermore I'd never own it..

Take a loan and buy a house is a huge committment/commitment/comittment and I feel that's a huge step right now..@ the same time, I don't want to owe anybody any money.. Be it a bank or a person..

With the basement, it's a vision coming alive infront of my very eyes..it's not a permanent residence as I do see myself moving out in a few years but for the time being I'll have my own place and be close enough to my folks..I'd hate to look back in a few years and regret not being there for them


Re: Pics: so far only the wooden frames are up..they have yet to jackhammer the cement floor to install plumbling lines and electrical lines...so a long way still to go

No comments:

Post a Comment